Job Description Summary: Client Solutions Administrator
About Apple Express:
Apple Express provides our customers with strategic transportation and logistics services through the utilization of our people’s skills, processes and technology. We create innovative solutions, at unprecedented value and service quality for large healthcare, IT and retail businesses.
We offer an exciting and inclusive work environment, competitive salary, health benefits and educational assistance programs.
Are you a creative thinker who enjoys problem solving, collaborating with and inspiring people in a challenging, engaging work environment? If so, you and Apple Express could be the perfect fit. Take a moment to review this opportunity. If this position matches well with your talents and interests, we would like to speak with you about the possibilities!
Position Summary: This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support to the Client Solutions Team at Apple Express.
Reporting to the Director, Client Solutions the CSA will be responsible for a range of administrative duties that include new client on boarding, CRM database administration, contract management, presentation materials and development as well as data analysis and sales support.
Job Key Contributions/Tasks:
- Managing a Client Relationship Management system to ensure up to date entry of key client relationship tasks and milestones and maintaining current contact information.
- Develop and manage a library of marketing and presentation materials to support the Business Development team.
- Assist in researching leads and some data mining to further support Business Development initiatives.
- Maintain a repository of client contracts, scopes of work and additional critical documentation.
- Assist in coordinating client meetings and formal reviews as well as preparing the relevant reports and responses for same.
- Work with our analytics tools to create and standardize client reporting.
- Ensure seamless on-boarding of new business working with Account Managers and CRM’s to ensure seamless startups.
- Participate in the development and expansion of product offerings as well as solution design.
- Coordinate internal teams when required to assist in developing new solutions and ensure these initiatives are well documented and communicated to the relevant areas of responsibility.
Job Key Success Factors/Performance Criteria:
- Experience in managing scheduling and milestones while keeping all parties on track.
- Strong analytical background, including experience in developing complex reports.
- Discipline in recording and documenting meeting minutes and maintaining a repository.
- Proficiency in presentation development and marketing materials.
- Maintaining the CRM system with accurate and current data.
- Ability to use a range of resources to identify leads and decision making contacts for a range of industries.
Job Key Competencies
- Technical skills
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills.
- Technologically proficient across a wide array of platforms and software.
- Interpersonal skills
- Must be an exemplary communicator.
- Strong listening and questioning abilities.
- A positive attitude to dealing with people; and strong conflict management skills.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills.
- Strong business and organizational acumen.
- College Diploma or University degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Supply Chain solutions or similar industry is beneficial.
- Strong client relations knowledge, with customer facing capacity.
- Previous experience with contract management an asset.
Language Skills: English is the principal language for this position. This position requires good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively in a diverse multicultural environment. Statement of Non-Inclusivity: This job description is not to be construed as a complete listing of the duties and responsibilities that may be given to any employee. The duties and responsibilities outlined in this position may be added to or changed when deemed appropriate and necessary by the person who is managerially responsible for this position.